May 20, 2020: Guardian – Dental and Vision Premium Credits, Rate Guarantees and Benefit Enhancements
Financial support and benefit enhancements for dental and vision customers
Guardian’s new Guardian Pandemic Support Program* can help you manage costs and provide employees with affordable, uninterrupted access to dental care as practices reopen for elective treatments. This new program includes:
- A choice of a one-month premium credit for new and in-force, fully-insured dental and vision plans or an extended rate guarantee. Commissions would be based on premiums received.
- Existing dental and vision customers may choose a two-year rate guarantee on both products.
- New customers may choose a two-year rate guarantee for dental and a two- or three-year rate guarantee for vision.
- Guardian has developed strategic partnerships with many Ben Admin and Third-Party Administrators to provide additional services, such as billing to our mutual clients. They will collaborate with each partner to develop business processes to help support this program
- Enhancing of frequency limits on dental cleanings, exams, and fluoride treatments (if applicable) to a minimum of two per calendar year beginning July 1, 2020 through December 31, 2021.
- Dental Maximum Rollover enhancements, including removal of the claim requirement in order to roll over funds for 2020, and $100 added to each member’s Maximum Rollover Account beginning January 1, 2021. Administrative Services Only (ASO) customers should contact their Guardian Service Representative to participate in this enhancement.
To learn more, please view the Guardian Pandemic Support Program flyer.